Are you bored of the same old cream or mousse birthday cakes? Well, we have an idea that will shock everyone. You must have heard of money pulling cakes wherein a person pulls out money from the cake. This act is neither a magical stunt nor an impossible task to achieve. You can make money pulling cakes in Singapore right at your home, which is a brilliant idea as it has a personal touch and is relatively cost-effective. So, take a look at the below-given steps to make DIY money pulling cakes with absolute ease. This birthday cake will undeniably be the best two-in-one present anyone could ever get.
– A box of maximum measurement 4 1/8” x 2 1/8” x 1 7/8”
– A lid
– A roll clip
– A plastic roll
– Happy Anniversary/Birthday cake topper
– Money notes in denomination of your choice
Let us look at the detailed instructions on making the best DIY money-pulling cake in Singapore. The instructions begin with how to roll, assemble and end at preparing the cake.
How to Roll
- Place each crisp/new note in a separate pocket of the plastic roll. Once done, cut off the excess of the sheet.
- Now, use a pencil as a guide to help you tightly roll the plastic filled with notes. After rolling three pockets, remove the pencil to continue rolling in the same fashion.
- Make sure the roll does not become loose at any point. Again, the gap between the rolls should be nominal.
How to Assemble
- Take your roll clip, aka clip and open it by applying some pressure with both thumbs on the sides.
- Enter the clip into the cavity of the lid. While the opening of the clip facing the side with arrows.
- Now, line up the cavity of the lid with the end of the plastic money roll. Make sure the direction of the roll is in alignment with the lid’s cavity.
- Unroll one pocket of the money while keeping the rest intact. Then shut the clip tight.
- Roll the open pocket towards the lid to form one big plastic roll.
- Now, take the box and place it on top of the lid and money. The money should be touching the base of the box.
- Ensure the box is locked correctly.
- Now, add the birthday cake topper into the slot provided on the front surface of the box.
– Check all four sides of the box if it is properly shut. There should be no space between the lid and the box.
– Now place the box on a table and try to pull the cake topper. The money should roll out effortlessly.
– If not, check where the steps have faltered and redo it.
How to Prepare Cake
- By now, your birthday cake should be completely ready. Place the money box on the cake to mark its measurement and placement.
- Cut a hole in the cake to fit the box. Make the hole slightly smaller than the box and put the cut piece of cake aside.
- Now, carefully place the box within the hole. If the hole is small, cut the cake more. If the hole is big, fill it up with the cut-out cake.
- The final step is to cover the top of the cake with frosting for a smooth surface. Then, add any other decorations of your choice as long as they don’t fall on top of the box.
Those who feel baking a cake is too much of a task can always opt for a reliable birthday cake delivery in Singapore. This way, you save up on time and end up with the most ingenious gift.